EUROPEAN UNION LAW AND COMPETITION
- E.U. Law; Abuse of dominant position
- Agreements taken by business associations;State aid
- Freedom of movement of persons, goods, services and capitals.
- External trade
- Proceedings before the European Ombudsman, before the Court of Justice of the European Union, the General Court.
– Infringement proceedings of the European Commission and representation before the European Union institutions: European Commission, European Parliament, Council, Committee of the Regions, etc.